Co-Owner of 5-Count Ringette Goalie Instruction, Keely is a leader in the Ringette community as both a goalie and a goalie instructor. Highlights of Keely's accomplishments include:
- 21 years goalie instructing experience, 29 years playing experience - 12 years on the Canadian National Ringette Team, 10 years on the Canadian Roller Hockey Team - NRL champion and Goalie of the Year honors, goalie for the Edmonton WAM! - World Ringette Championship Player of the Game and Tournament honors - Author of “The Complete Guide to Ringette Goaltending” and "The Complete Guide to Ringette Goaltending's Ringette Goalie Warm Ups, Conditioning and Off Ice Skills" - Goalie Coach for the U19 Team Canada West team to compete in the 2012 U19 World Championships - Ringette goalie equipment at www.nami.ca
Co-Owner of 5-Count Ringette Goaile Instruction, Heather recently helped Team WAM! win gold in the 2011 NRL championships, and backstopped Team USA to a bronze medal at the 2010 World Ringette Championships. Highlights of Heather's accomplishments include:
- 11 years goalie instructing experience, 17 years playing experience - Goalie for Team USA, 2010 - NRL champion, goalie for the Edmonton WAM! - Goalie Coach for the U19 Team Canada West team to compete in the 2012 U19 World Championships - Goalie for Team Alberta Canada Winter Games, 2003 - Assistant Coach, Edmonton Elite U19 program for past 6 years - Head Instructor and Goalie Instructor for Ft McMurray Ringette School
Alissa is very excited to be joining 5-Count as a Group Leader for the August camp in Beaumont. Highlights of Alissa's accomplishments include:
- Years playing Ringette: 13 years (10 with Lethbridge & Medicine Hat; 3 with the University of Alberta) - Instructing experience: 3 years as the Goaltender Coordinator/Sports Nutrition Presentor for U of A Summer Ringette Camps and 2 years as an instructor with 5-Count - Just finished her BSc in Nutrition and Physical Activity at the U of A and is working as a nutritionist and personal trainer in Edmonton
Contact us if you'd like to hire Alissa to run a Nutrition Session for your team and for more information, click here.
BRIENNE PATTON - Edmonton
Brienne can't wait to teach at the 5-Count Ringette Goalie Camp this summer! Her energy and enthusiasm will be very appreciated on the ice. Highlights of Brienne's accomplishments include:
- Years playing Ringette: 11 years with various Edmonton teams including a year with the University of Alberta. - Has been teaching Ringette goalies for 6 years. Started teaching with Edmonton Ringette and has taught various clinics and summer camps with the U of A, ATC Goaltending and 5-Count. - Is working on finishing her last few courses this year at the U of A, getting her BA in Sociology. - Currently working with the Edmonton Oilers in their ticketing department down at the Ballpark as a Customer Experience Rep.
SASHA CAMPBELL-MONGEON - British Columbia
Sasha is very excited to be heading up our Lower Mainland branch of 5-Count in B.C. fresh off her 2012 NRL Championship Gold Medal. Highlights of Sasha's accomplishments include: - 7 years goalie instructing experience - 16 years playing ringette, 12 as a goalie, all with Surrey White Rock Ringette and Lower Mainland Ringette League's AA program - Goalie for the 2011-12 inaugural season of the NRL LMRL Thunder - 2012 National Ringette League Champion - Entering last semester at Simon Fraser University to complete a Bachelors in Public Administration and Community Service (double major in Political Science and French)
JESSI DANIELS - Edmonton
Jessi is going into her 15th year of ringette. Jessi has been a goalie for 12 of her 15th years. She has played for the University of Alberta for one year and is hoping to make the team again for this upcoming season. The U of A team won the University Challenge Cup last season to become the top university team in the country!
Jessi has been a goalie for 12 of her 15 years, and has played9 years at the AA level. Jessi has been picked up for Team Alberta to compete at the Canadian Ringette Championships three times and has won a medal all three of those years.
ASHLEY JOHNSTON - Edmonton
Ashley has played ringette for 12 years (Zone 5 and Edmonton Belle AA) and is also moving from Belle AA into Open this season.
She is also a multi-sport athlete, recently becoming the 2011 provincial champion for lacrosse.
Ashley is majoring in Sociology, specializing in criminology and wants to be a police officer so she'll be ready to practice keeping those goalies in line.
HEIDI WILLISTON - Edmonton
Heidi is really excited to be joining the 5-Count Ringette Goalie Camp team! Highlights of her accomplishments include:
- Has played ringette for 10 years - 7 years in Sherwood Park, 2 for U of A, and the previous year with Edmonton Relit. - Has coached ringette for 3 years - 3 years with Sherwood Park, 2 with U of A Ringette summer camps, and 1 with Gold in the Net in St. Albert. - Is finishing her last year of her BSc in Psychology. She hopes to then get her Master’s in Speech Pathology.
MAUREEN (MOBY) BRINKER - Calgary
Owner of “Moby's Goalies”, Maureen (aka Moby) has been instructing ringette goalies since 2004. With experience running her own camps, and also working within player's camps, she is thrilled to work with Keely and Heather in 5-Count Ringette Goalie Instruction. Since she has hung up her pads in 2008, working with young goalies has become a passion.
Moby is looking forward to heading up 5-Count's branch in Calgary for the start of the 2012-13 season, along with the other instructors 5-Count has joined with from the Calgary area.
Highlights of Maureen's accomplishments include:
- 1999, 2003 National Champion - 2004 NRL Champion - Coach of 2004 National Bronze Medalists - 13 years playing experience, 9 years coaching experience - Owned and operated “Moby's Goalies,” providing goaltending instruction for various ringette associations
BOBBI MATTSON - Calgary
Bobbi has played ringette in Calgary her whole life. She has played ringette for 16 years now and has been a goalie for all 16 of those years. She entered into the Calgary AA program at a young age and has never looked back. She is currently playing in her 6th year as a Rath goaltender and is looking forward to a competitive Western league in the National Ringette League.
Highlights of Bobb'i's accomplishments include: - 16 years of goaltending experience - 4 years goalie coaching experience - 5th year in the National Ringette League - National Championship Medals - 2 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze - Canada Winter Games - Silver Medalist - Team Canada - World Championships 2010 - Silver Medal
STACEY MCNICHOL - Calgary
Photo and info coming soon!
BREA BECK - Calgary
Starting her ringette career in Red Deer, Brea is now heading into her 17th season. A late entry into the AA program, Brea started playing AA for Calgary in her third year belle.
Highlights of Brea’s accomplishments include:
- 11 years goaltending experience, 6 years coaching experience - Goalie for silver medalists Team Alberta, Canada Winter Games 2011 - 2010 CRC silver medalists with Team Alberta - 2 Gold and 1 silver medal at Western Canadian Ringette Championships with Team Alberta - Entering her fourth year of her BSc and BEd combined degree program
JESSI GEDDES - Calgary
Photo and info coming soon!
DEVON LOWE - Calgary
Photo and info coming soon!
ASHLEY STEELE - Ontario
Ashley has enjoyed a few seasons now under her belt with the Richmond Hill Lightning in the NRL. Off to a great start this year, Ashley is excited to be joining 5-Count as we expand into the Ontario market.
Highlights of Ashleys career include: • Years playing ringette: 16 years (with various associations around Southern Ontario Area) • Currently Playing for the Richmond Hill NRL Team • Instructing Experience: 3 years as a goalie coach with the National Ringette School, Goalie instructor with the Richmond Hill Ringette Association for the past 3 years • Currently attending Wilfred Laurier University studying BA Kinesiology
JASMINE LEBLANC - Ottawa and New Brunswick
Jasmine is one of the young up and coming goalies in the Ringette community. Fresh off backstopping Team Canada East to a U19 World Championship Gold Medal in December 2012, she was also recently named as a goalie to the Senior National Team and is training to compete in the World Championships this coming December, 2013 in North Bay.
Jasmine is very excited to be joining 5-Count to help support our Ottawa and New Brunswick regions, teaching younger goalies all the finer details she has learned over her career.
- Has been a ringette instructor since 2007 - Played on several AA New Brunswick ringette teams - Part of the AAA Team New Brunswick at the 2011 Canada Winter Games - Played with the Atlantic Attack - National Ringette League team in 2011-2012 - Currently playing for Gloucester Devils - National Ringette League - Attended 6 National Ringette Championships - Named on the All Star Line at the 2010 and 2013 Canadian Ringette Championships - Gold medal winner at the World U19 Championships with Team Canada East - Named on the second All Star Line at the World U19 Championships in 2013 - Selected to Team Canada Senior squad 2013 - Named “Goalie of The Year” in the National Ringette League 2012-2013 - Completed second year at University of Ottawa in the Human Kinetics program - Other sports include track and field, softball, ball hockey and hockey
TORI GOBLE - Ottawa
Bio coming soon for Tori
JULIEGH CLARKE - Saskatchewan
Juliegh has minded the net in Saskatoon for the Wild in the NRL for the past 5 years and is currently taking a year off to complete her Masters. Joining 5-Count for the Saskatoon camp in October, 2011, Juliegh is excited to get out and teach some more Ringette goalies. Highlights of Juliegh's accomplishments include:
-5-Count goalie instructor for the Saskatoon Ringette Goalie clinic -7 years goalie instructing experience, 13 years playing -2 Gold medals at Western Canadian Ringette Championships for Team Saskatchewan -NRL Goalie for the Saskatoon Wild for 5 years - 7 times participating at Canadian Ringette Championships as a goalie for Team Saskatchewan or the Saskatoon Wild -B.Sc. in Kinesiology and currently in her last year of a Masters program in Physical therap